Tucker in Asia

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Preparing to depart Bozangeles

Today is the last day to relax in this comfortable environment of home; tomorrow Justin and I embark on a new journey, to places which I am imagine to be intense, new, and very different from here. I guess the population of Beijing is close to Bozeman's 30,000 residents but ahh....we shall see. Justin and I are leaving tomrrow for a few months hoping to see a bit of China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos. We are starting in Beijing and then heading south with a goal to end in Bankok. I'm sure we will visit all of the tourist hotspots but we are hoping to get off the gringo trail when we can to see the real, impoverished, developing, but colorful and vibrant counties. We have no strict plans (or any plans whatsoever other than to fly home from Bankok) so will just go where we feel like going when we feel like going there. I am going to use this space to write a few notes on our travels once in awhile, adding pictures when I can. So check back periodically, enjoy, and let me know what you think. And if anyone has any suggestions of places to visit in any of the selected countries let me know. tucker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home